Cant queue in LFG and LFR

Same issue for me, cant use Dungeon finder, but Raid finder shows all kind of raids for X years in the past… choosing Custom - specific dungeons returns a LUA error. Have turned all addons off - not helping.

2 Likes

yes same now it feels a bit like Amazone Games gz Blizzard

Damn, been re-installing, deleting stuff and trying to figure this out and it seems it’s a bigger issue.
Any confirmation from Blizz on this somewhere that it’s beeing looked at?

2 Likes

Same issue here. I have been trying /reloads, scan-repair, relogs etc for an hour now but nothing is working.

We’ll probably hear something when the Americans wake up and go to work. I’m pretty sure Blizzard CS EU is just an automated Twitter account.

Same issue here, no dungeons/raid in list (only old raids from previous expansions oO)

Same issue here. On 3 characters. 60, 65 and 70.

Same here on this character. My lower lvl hunter has the BFA ones listed tho.

Same on Blackmoore, Empty Dungeon List and a LUA-Error when you try to open the specific Dungeon list in the Dungeonfinder

I have this dungeon error with my level 15, 55 and 70 level chararacters too…

Hi, there is a possible fix:

queue for a battle ground and then switch to the dungeons & raids tab. Now you can abort the BG queue. :slight_smile: This fixed it for me. :slight_smile:

Cheers

35 Likes

That worked for some odd reason.

1 Like

omg thank you so much!!!

Exactly the same for me too!

MVP!!! TYyyy

This sometimes works for me, maybe 2 times out of 10

Legend. Thanks

Same problem

Just looking at this via BugSack, and there’s a second bit of code after this, starting with

(for generator) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
(for state) = <table> {
 1 = 1008
 45 = -172
 46 = 2361
 47 = 2368
 48 = 2362

Looks like a missing bracket at the end?

1 Like

Same issue here