Cant queue in LFG and LFR

Got in a dungeon but a very strange thing happened once inside: after about 5 mins of playing, everyone got kicked from the group. We whispered each other to ask why kick? Seems everyone got kicked…

Pressing ‘find group’ doesn’t do anything. I was able to fix it by using the group finder and joining a random group with auto-inv enabled, and then leaving that group, which then fixed the ‘find group’ button. But then once inside, everyone got kicked from the group at the same time… Things are weird atm.

No content from Dragonflight shows up in groupfinder (dungeons or looking for raid).
I’ve included screenshots of how the windows look.

No addons are enabled.

Ok, I can see it happening in game now, thanks all. It may be a temporary outage.

3 Likes

Same here, join doesn’t do anything, once I managed to get in & we got removed from te dungeon after 5min. Seems the LFG servers are wonky atm

Arenas and solo shuffle don’t work either…

Still broken for me

1 Like

Trying to queue for random bg on alt doesn’t work, nothing happens when you click find group.

1 Like

Arena is totally wretched and it gave us deserter twice for no reason.
It has been this now for 1.5h, we’ve been able to queue sometimes and play a few games.

I have the same problem as said above.

I can see dungeons in Dragonflight but Can"t join any. It does not do anything in Dungeon finder.

same problem here. I can’t join random DG :frowning:

Edit: i tried clicked one time and wait a couple minute. After that i am in queue right now.

This is the same issue as last week. Is it being worked on?

im having the same problem trying to queue up and it never queue tryiing to reload or relog doesn;t work either regouping is also not working weird thing is that it might happen afterr 3 dungeons mostly within an hour
it would be nice that if it get fixed

This is still happening… Any update or blue post about this?

Arenas completely unplayable, getting deserter after waiting and failing to queue for hours now.
Where’s the Blue post?

LFG is complety broked, i got loaded into a dungeon after relogging 20 times, invited my friend left party 10 times, then I got teleported back, no party instance were created but I keep receiving “some one left the dungeon want queue again”

Cannot queue for dungeons :confused:

Im getting the same issue too, disabled mods, rebooted game, PC, tried two characters.

Same LUA issue thats reported above, and only “custom” appears in the LFG dungeon finder.

I managed to get the “join custom party and leave” to work once. Thought i was good to go, logged back to main, same issue.

[Edit]
As i was raising a ticket to report this, my LFG just popped back into existence. Although, the find group button, still does not actually look for a group

same ! bumb! just now random worked but not the specific one that i need

This topic has 100% NOT been solved. The queueing system is completely broken. LFG/LFR/Rated BG. Have relogged, joined and left group, tried to join the queue with a full group from when I did manage to do one dungeon and that didn’t work either. A Blue post update on the situation would be nice.

3 Likes