Cant queue in LFG and LFR

Having this issue with my group as well. My friends and I either can’t queue for any BfA dungeons (or any dungeons) and when we do, we get removed by the system.
And when we don’t, we get removed after a short while.
And when we don’t get to queue at all, it keeps spamming us with role checks, and then queues us up behind the scenes, and spams us with “did not accept the invite” or whatever message you get when someone declines the party join-up.

This has been going on for the past 5 hours at least. LFG has completely broken down, and I have no idea about LFR.

(I should point out this happened on my HM Tauren Birruh and then on my character Ascari, not on the one I’ve posted as.)

It seems they don’t care about EU servers. If this was happening on NA it’d be fixed by now (but for some reason they don’t have this problem)

Can’t queue to solo shuffle without spam clicking the button. Same happened last week, when I finally entered , I got auto kicked out during first arena game and lost 200 rating… I’ve been looking for blue post about this, since making a ticket is nearly impossible.

In addition to not being able to queue for LFG, I tried to join a group for the Obsidian Rares and I didn’t phase in with the rest of the group, I couldn’t see them or see Pyrhus, what is going on

After 4hr and no fix yet? Come on…

*Edit
I tried removing WTF, Interface and Cache
Scan & repair
Still the same problem.

*edit, It actually worked after 1hr.
*edit 2, nvm, happened again next day.

I’m getting an empty list as well. Trying to start the search gives me a LUA error.
No addons, already tried relogging.

Still naffed hope there giving game time credit

Same thing here. The raid drop-down menu fix works, but after that I click the “Find Group” in Dungeon Finder and nothing happens…

4 hours later… =/

4 Likes

came here to say the same thing… I don’t see any blue posts and it hasn’t worked for most of the day…

Same here :confused: had to click 20 times to start que, tp to dungeon, get insta kicked. Wasted 2 hours on this. Hope this get fixed SOON!

I cannot queue for dungeons or LFR either. Devs have tried to fix this issue a week already, therefore, I hope this issue will be fixed soon. At least few days before next week’s reset would be nice.

Is anyone having issues with using the random dungeon finder. For me its taking like 20+ clicks of Find Group until the dungeon finder actually queues you, then it will boot you from queue, so requeue, this time don’t get booted, everything accepts queue pop, takes like 5 mins + to teleport in, to get insta kicked from the dungeon as soon as you enter.

Just me?

3 Likes

Yes LFG doesn’t work, and you need a phd from computer science to open a support ticket. what a complete dogsmth indie company

2 Likes

Got the same issue here, as a matter of fact i managed to join a heroic, after 3rd boss was down was insta booted out of the dungeon. Saw 2 ppl leave just before i got booted out.

1 Like

My and my friends same problem when want log LFG with party, everyone picks role and then disapper like never try start LFG. Can by fixed if you log LFG solo, then try invite friend what join LFG, if he press acept, game ask you for role and you join his LFG …

1 Like

Same issue here, tried over and over, commes up with you have qued for too many instances. Once I got in, the grp just dispanded, sying I was not in a dungon grp. Figured it was better to do something else, like a compeeting mmo for a while…

2 Likes

I am having the same issue here.

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

Same issue… really annoying to say the least.

1 Like