Can't realm transfer

So I created a character on the fresh realms when they come out and as expected they died off. So long story short I had so much fun on that new class/role I want to bring it to my main realm and progress with it as the new gearing system is great! But I can’t as Pyrewood is full/locked. I can create as many characters as I please but apparently bringing ONE over from another realm is a big no no. I understand about blizzard locking realms to limit population but I’m not a newcomer to the realm so what difference would it make. I tried to delete lower alts in hopes it would create room but that didn’t work. I don’t feel motivated enough to create that class/role again because I won’t have the same experience and it would feel like a chore. I’m already agreeing to the paid service, I’ve already got multiple characters on that realm so I’m just annoyed I can’t transfer one more over it would literally have no impact on the realm.

3 Likes

yeah… I am missing that as well :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.