Can't Redeem The War Within Collector's Edition

Today I received the CE, and when I enter the code, I get an error " You already have access to an item that’s included in this product, but we are unable to return its cost to your Battle.net Balance at this time. For more information on how you can claim your Battle.net Balance, please read [this support article].
The code is correct, and when I enter it, it offers me to choose which account to select.
And when I select my main account and click to add code I get that msg from above :frowning:
I have the epic digital version from before, and my account is active. I play on the EU server, and my code is also for the EU region. Any suggestions on what I should do?

I would open a ticket to get someone from support to look into it for you.

Is it possible that you got a key for the wrong region? Support should also be able to help with this.

GM resolved my issue in record time. I sent them the CD-Key, and they deactivated it. As compensation, they added balance to my account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.