Can't remember which covenant

Is there any way for me to easily check which covenant my character is? My main has the minimap Icon and I can click on it, see where I am etc. but the alt I’m levelling (after a long break) doesn’t have the minimap icon and I can’t remember who I signed her up with (at all, I have no clue).

If she does have a covenant, you should be able to see your covenant abilities in your spellbook. You should have them on your spellbar, anyways.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check, she had nothing on her bar because it’s basically a fresh install and I’m not done setting her up yet (Should be this character).

Are you sure she is with a covenant? It’s a little bit odd that you don’t even have it visible in your armory, but maybe that’s just something that happens with characters below level 60, I don’t know.

I’m really not sure, it’s been months, but I have a vague recollection of choosing revendreth vampire dudes on one and the plague guys on my warlock (also not levelled). I have no clue who (if any) the druid chose.

I’d just check in Oribos. I can see it on my 50+ lvl alts. Could be a bug?

Try checking on the armory. There’s an icon next to the achievement points, m+ score, item level and so on for level 60s that I do not see on your druid.

the fact u have some memory of the other two but not this character , has me leaning towards the fact u did not pick one.

On further looking, I believe I’m not locked in until 60, which is why there’s nothing to see at the moment. I haven’t played in so long (re-subbed a couple of days ago) that I really don’t remember what’s going on and I think all the alts have been dragged through to oribos.

Plus - just looked and the warlock is 60… don’t even remember doing that.

Just visit the covenants in Oribos to be sure, you wanna pick one so that you can start working on that renown. It should def show in the ui/armory.

If you got max renown on your main (which you prob don’t if you took a long break) you could buy a boost to 60 renown for your alts at a vendor when they reach max level.

Dont you have to be 60 to get a covenant shes only 52, unless shes chosen the fate path of levelling?

Oh that’s true, totally forgot about it as I chose ToF for all my alts without any double thought :smile: That must be it then.

Nope - fresh into Oribos you can skip straight to choosing a Covenant… PROVIDING you have played through once.

I have several characters below L60 with Covenant affiliations; my L51 Shaman is Kyrian.

Yeah but its a opt in systemz not automatic i was curious to if she hasnt chosen fate levelling therefore wont have a covenant

1 Like

That may be why I remember choosing it on some alts but not this one!

Okay, it seems that for whatever reason I didn’t threads of fate this character. I just checked my Paladin (60 kyrian), Warlock (60 Venthyr) and Shaman (50 Necrolord) and they’re all A Ok, minimap buttons and all. Since I’m using all the same mods I can’t have gone threads of fate with my druid and haven’t chosen yet!

edit - mage 51 is venthyr, priest 50 is Night Fae. Demon Hunter 50, Warrior 50 and the two other hunters (what was I thinking) 50 are all in Boralus and haven’t started yet! No idea why I didn’t go threads of fate on my druid, since I already have a few characters at 60 (and I’ve slept since then, so no clue what I was thinking).

1 Like

You can to talk to the guy in Oribos and get onto Thread of Fate if you want. I think he’s at the back of the inn :smile_cat:

1 Like

Fastest way, covenant icon is attached to the minimap. Slower way, spell book abilities or checking your armory page.

1 Like

I’ll have to try that when I go on later, it’s so bizarre she’s the only one I’ve not done it on (except my first time through).

1 Like

Went to see the ToF guy in the back of the inn last night and jumped over to threads of fate. Am levelling her up now. On further inspection I suspect my extra hunters were to get some allied race armour since ones a mechagnome and the other is a dark iron dwarf!

1 Like