Can't see other guild members

Quite a few people are reporting in my guild that the guild info tab is not showing everyone who is online.

When I logged on yesterday, for example, we had a full mythic raid team but guild info said only 3 online.

4 Likes

Same, ever since 10.2.7 patch hit.

1 Like

Same here.

Also the MOTD keeps popping up randomly and I also can’t promote/demote members.

1 Like

It keeps showing people who log off as online. For me it will say 25 members online, while for someone else it says 8, and for someone else it says 5. It’s hard to figure out who is actually online and who isn’t.

It’s been the exact same for me as others have said here. The guild message also gets refreshed constantly.

Same here. Just saying so that Blizz knows it’s not just a few people, but more like quarter of active WoW subs now…

I just tried to access the guild bank and it says im not in a guild. Opened my guild tab and I am still in my guild. I noticed a weird thing earlier where it was saying guild error when I tried to repair using guild funds at an NPC - I guess the two are related

2 Likes

Same issue here, I was sure I was the only one until others started to mention it