Can't see "The Mage Tower" Quest

Hi There,

I’ve not long returned to WoW, i’m now looking to get my druid class mount, sadly I haven;t completed all the legion leveling areas quests

I’ve been following a guide to get my broken shore campaign done, but i’m stuck as it’s telling me to accept a quest called “The Mage Tower” from NPC Commander Chambers at Deliverance point.

The only problem is i can’t seem to see this, i can see the NPC but he has no quest to give.

Do i need to complete the rest of the quest lines throughout the broken isles before proceeding?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Only thing I can think, is that there isn’t enough legionfall supplies donated to be able to construct the Mage Tower?

Does the Construction Table show enough supplies have been donated? You should still be able to construct the Mage Tower because even after the challenge was removed the Mage Tower was still being built.

The above might not be helpful but it is all I can think of. It has been quite some time since I last did stuff on the Broken Shore. Best of luck figuring it out!

What guide are you following? iirc The Mage Tower isn’t part of the Breaching the Tomb questline, open your quest log and hover over the Broken Shore chapters to see what quest you’re actually supposed to be on

1 Like

The Mage Tower quest wasnt removed when BFA started?

You need to do few things.

1. Finish your regular Class Order Campaign. The last quest is about saving Malorne in the Emerald Dream. You will get the Archdruid title, a new artifact weapon skin and a chest piece from a class set.

2. Go to the Broken Shore and do campaign there. It will be mostly stuff like “Get X Nethershards”, “Kill X demons”, “Open X treasure chests”. Somewhere in the middle you’ll have a quest to recruit a new Champion. You’ll get an achievement at the end “Breaching the Tomb”.

3. You’ll get a quest at your Class Order Hall. Do it and enjoy your new flying form.

Keep in mind that it’s a travel form, not an actual mount, yet it works as a mount as other players from your party may ride you. It doesn’t work with glyphs changing your travel form. If you don’t like/want it you can turn it off at the NPC that gave you it in the first place (Skycaller Faeb).

You don’t need to do anything with the Mage Tower.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.