Can't skip Legion intro quests & scenario on Horde

Hi there,

For some reason I can’t skip the introductory quests and the Broken Shore invasion scenario on my Horde characters. (It works for my Alliance characters.) I have finished the introductory questline on Horde characters in the past, but did it again this week just in case. And yet I can’t skip them when I try level there with Chromie time.

I plan to run a lot of characters through Legion (to get mounts, artifact skins etc), but I really don’t want to suffer through those intro quests every time. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do here? Blizz?

Thanks

12 Likes

Its my understanding that you have to do the intro quests on at least ONE character per faction, before other characters of that faction can skip them.

As I explained, I have done so. Both when Legion first came out and this week. I think it might be related to the pre-patch, but I’m not sure.

Even with like 12 horde characters (that COULD skip it before 9.0.1), after pre-patch hit, the horde character I created couldn’t skip it.

Alliance toons can skip it properly.

1 Like

Do the quest until you get the quest to get on the boat (the guy on the mammoth at the dock gives it) and then go back and talk with the orc, he should now have to option to skip the intro.

67 Likes

Hey, I was wondering how to do this too then I got it!
Talk to the first NPC to do his bit first for polishing the armor etc
Hand it to the guy before the boat
Once the guy on the boat has the option ‘im ready to face the legion’ don’t click that, go back to the first NPC and then you can skip!

57 Likes

this was the best help i ever had

Worked like a charm, ty

I can confirm this works. Saved me a lot of headache!

Thank you sooo much!

Please do not bump older threads.