Cant submit ticket

Hi i would like to change my battle net account email because i don’t use the current one anymore . And since a lot of years have passed from the account creation i cant recall my secret answer . I’ve been trying to submit a ticket with photos of my ID card , but every time i press submit , it just loads for 2-3 minutes and then tells me that the site cannot be reached . Can you please help me .

Hello Angrenost,

Have you tried it with a different browser and/or cleared cache and cookies of the one you are using?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Yeah i tried to submit a similar ticket some months ago with no luck . Yes i have tried using different browsers and cleared cookies and cache.

Hello again,

Since our services are all up and running, please try Power cycling your devices.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I don’t want to sound rude but its not a power cycling issue . Is there another way i can go through with this . Like for example e-mails instead of your web tickets.

One thing I have found that causes this issue in the past, is the file size of the image you are trying to send.

There seems to be a restriction on the file size of files you can send, but that restriction isn’t (or wasn’t) publicized anywhere.

The size of the upload must not exceed 15mb . Together my photos are at 6 mb.

We do not have an Email-Address you could use, but have you tried the Live-Chat option?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I remember the live chat option and i have used it once or twice in the past . But all the times i tried to contact support i never saw it again . Is it on a different section or something ?

Try this link here

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Thank you for trying to help me , but its the same thing for the live chat as well .

That is weird. Like I said, there are currently no know issues with our services. Have you tried changing the format of the picture to a different one, like from PDF to JPG?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I tried to submit a form for the live chat without uploading any photos . And it worked . The representative solved my problem by resetting my info . Thank you Kiemmaki for the time you wasted trying to help me . Have the best day ever .

1 Like