Can't trade loot with eligible player

Can’t trade loot with another party member.

Yesterday my friend and I killed a Goblin. I got the Tyrael’s Charger and I wanted to give it to my friend, but the game did not allowed us to trade, because it says the friend is not eligible. Even though we both were in the same group (there were only us) and we both looted the same goblin.

1. We both were in the group before the goblin appeared.
  2. We were trying to trade in the 4 hour window as it should be
  3. We both have a subscription
  4. We both looted the same goblin
4 Likes

The same happened to me 2-3 times when I wanted to give away the pet. I wasn’t in a group but should I have been? And as we can see, even being in a group doesn’t help.

1 Like

I will ask the silly question: are you sure the mount is tradeable ?
As far as I know, the raid / dungeon mounts are not tradeable and I can’t find a source that says this mount should be.

Edit: You can find more information as to why an item can’t be traded between players.

I am sorry, but the page says:

Most toys, mounts, and pets cannot be traded. Those that can be traded will have a trade timer.

The tyrael’s charges DOES have the trade timer.

I would link a screenshot of it, but this topic does not allow me to send images or links.

Incorrect.

You can include links to screenshots by embedding them in backticks.

What you can’t do is embed the actual screenshot in the post itself, unless you have earned trust lvel 3 or higher.

Thank you. Here is the proof that it’s tradable

https://i.ibb.co/f4nZdDD/gee.png

(Taken from wowhead)

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction, Еленуспукус.

If the item can’t be traded to some players, it usually means that they didn’t participate in the kill. We aren’t aware of any issue with the trade system at the moment, however if you believe that both players did attack that mob (at least once) and can’t trade the mount, then it would need to be reported to our developers.

Yeah, we both attacked the goblin and got the loot from it.
I believe that’s a bug because it’s being reported for other items for the same loot from the goblin, like here in the comments for the toy:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=206018/baalial-soulstone#comments

What should I do to report this problem further?

Is there a way to transfer the item with your help if the trading window is already closed?

Use the in-game report functionality:

Also, here is the screenshot of my friend being in the party with me.

If you look in the chat you will see Еленуспукус getting Tyrael’s Charger (purple color) as well as my friend getting a blue Small Charm of Life, meaning they looted the goblin too.

https://i.ibb.co/8NvzbW2/Wo-WScrn-Shot-052823-110557.jpg

Did anyone get a response from this because this has just happened to me and my partner. I ran vault of archavon with her, the mount dropped and has the blue text to say it’s tradeable. I have it already but every time I try to add it to the trade window it adds it and then immediately closes the trade window.