Cant transmog

Hi, i yesterday before patch bought set - [Champion’s Silk Mantle] for cca 5k honor points…
and i cant transmog it…its bug or ? And when it will be fixed?

The transmog’able version is called [Replica Champion’s Silk Mantle] (according to the collections tab) but I can’t find the vendor for it.

Back in the days there was a vendor for these items at Area 52 in Netherstorm where you could purchase the replica transmog versions but only able to transmog pvp gear up to the rank you obtained in vanilla, unless you got rank 8 (Knight-Captain or Legionnaire) or higher where you could even transmog r14 gear. Later also possible through RBG achievements.
They did lift this limitation much later in retail though to work on all characters on your account aslong as one or more character had the pvp rank from the past.

I was thinking Champion’s Silk Mantle will transfer to replica after patch…Sadge

And, i cant transmog tabards, its bug or “feature” ?

You cannot transmog old PvP gear that required ranks if you did not have the rank.

Ever if you got the rank, we currently can’t transmog it as no venders to get the replica ones

U can transmog rare/epic tabards.

But i cant transmog White quality tabard from event in Dark portal…

I was think transmog will be as on retail - i can transmog all quality items from all chars on acc but it look as no …so disappointment. I hope they fix it Sadge

Atm u cant mog white tabards atm and i think items also but iam not sure,weird choice by blizz or bug who knows.

Even if you have the gear in.your bank? I kept my r14 gear.

Same
I got both epic/blue set from classic/vanilla from getting r14 and can’t mog them.
Same with my irl friend.
I just went to area52 place to check if the vender is added but no vender yet

it won’t be transmogable until they fix the replica vendor in area 52, but for the rest of you that never ranked there is actually one other way to sort of get the set. the blue season 1 pvp gear from TBC is supposed to also be tmogable (currently isn’t for some reason) originally the gear was removed in the wrath prepatch but they have kept it in on classic so you can go pick it up right now if you want.