Can`t Unlock BFA World Quests

Hello, Im coming with question about unlocking World Quests. Ive already earned honored reputations with Battle For Azeroth Fractions, I did footholds as well, and I don`t have any Quest from Halford Wyrmbane with unlocking World Quests. Can you help me with that?

Hey Ogranee,

I took a look, and got a little confused, since you do seem to have all requirements unlocked according to the wowhead attunement tracker (https://www.wowhead.com/attunement).

The first comment on the unlock quest page on wowhead mentions also completing Island Expeditions as part of the requirement to see this, so maybe that’s it?

Another comment, specifically mentioning the SL pre-patch, points to doing the questline offered by the Earthen Guardian, so maybe that’s what’s missing?

Try the above two and see if that works in any way. Fingers crossed!

It’s definately not the Island Expeditions. I have a number of max level characters and none of them have ever done an Island Expedition.

I reached level 50 on a new character 2 days ago and the only thing I can recall about getting World Quests and the Flight Whistle was that I completed the last of the 3 foothold quests and immediately was offered the World Quest one which was a simple accept quest and then turn it in immediately.

It’s a bit more complicated than that because I have a number of max level characters and have all the BfA factions exalted, finished the war campaign and so on.

I would look at the Wowhead article linked above and check through all the items there but at least you can eliminate Island Expeditions.

The problem is that I`ve done footholds before doing the friendly reputations with whole kul tiras fractions.

After doing quests with Alleria named “Adapting our Tactics” and unlocking Followers and missions, I didnt get any alliance war campaign quest. Even I dont have Island Expeditions quest. Okay, after a lot of reloads and looking for anything I found solution of this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.