Cant unlock dark iron dwarf

Hi guys, last night I reached exalted with the 7th legion and had already got the achievement Ready for War, but I still can’t create my Dark Iron Dwarf, is this bug?? or am I missing something, both the achievement and the rep are still red on the creation screen???

1 Like

Hello Stormtone,

have you reached all of those achievements on one character? If not, you might have to log in on the one you have that achievement on, log back on Stormtone and try again.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hey Kiemmaki, this is the char I have all the achievements and rep with is you wish to check, there is definitely something wrong, it clearly states "TO UNLOCK THIS RACE: You need to have the achievement “Ready for War” (check) and Exalted with the 7th Legion (check) but it still wont let me create it??

I recived this from support today:

You must have a level 110 character of the appropriate Faction to unlock Allied Races for that faction, such as being Alliance for Dark Irons or Void Elves. Each Allied Race has additional requirements you must meet before you can create an Allied Race character. You can view the prerequisites at each Allied Race’s emissary in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

I am totally stumped

So have you (On Huntertone) gone to the stormwind emmisary hall and done the unlock quests? (It involves a dungeon if I recall correctly)

The requirements of Exalted with Legion and Ready for war will unlock the Quest chain to unlock the race… if that makes sense…

1 Like

Make sure you follow the quest chain from, Moira Thaurissa in Stormwind Embassy outside the rear of Stormwind? by location 53.00 14.85

2 Likes

thanks Bod just found it mate, Im a bit pissed off with myself for this, thanks dude

Thats it guys all done and dusted, and I got a mount out of it so Im well pleased, just got to decide now what Dark Iron Dwarf Im going to create, thanks guys for all your help in this matter.

Admins this is all good now if you want to close down or delete this post, thanks guys

1 Like

Locking as requested, best of luck with your new Dark Iron Dwarf! :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!