Cant unlock faceless mask of the daredevil

So ive tried now for months to unlock the faceless mask of the daredevil, it is said that i have to run and clear valley of honor with atleast 1 mask active…

i tried now running a full 5 chest with either mask of the long dark or burning bridge and then only up until clearing valley of honor with either long dark or burning bridge active, this has never netted me the item that unlocks the mask of the daredevil pillar thingy.

im stuck on only having 4 masks unlocked for… i dont even know for how long, i made a support ticket for this but all ive gotten was a respons that the gm looked into it and that everything seemes to work as intended and that he can not give me any help except sending me a wowhead link about how to obtain the mask…

so it says there

" With at least 1 mask active, successfully complete the Valley of Honor objective in the Horrific Vision of Orgrimmar."

did this… so many times i dont even remember how often…

i even once just equipped a mask on my headslot for poops and giggles and ran it that way while a mask was active… nothing…

am i really missing something so obvious or is there something “broken”?

I was just trying to check, or remember, when I got it.

I am almost certain that I got both Faceless Mask of the Daredevil and Faceless Mask of the Burned Bridge in the same run, when I 5-chested Orgrimmar wearing Faceless Mask of the Long Night. Almost sure.

What character were you running this on?

I know this may seem like a silly question, but are you sure you didn’t get it far earlier and somehow never put it on its stand?

Look at your Appearances tab for helms - do you have an appearance for it? Hm, that’s weird - I don’t have an Appearance for it, even though I logged in and can see the Altar of the Daredevil offering me its mask in the Chamber. Starting to doubt my own sanity, now. How do I not have the appearance?

P.S. In your Armoury, it says you have the achievement Symphony of Masks, which is “Complete all objectives in any Horrific Vision with all 5 Faceless Masks active.” How can that be? A different character?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/eredar/èsto/achievements/expansion-features/visions-of-nzoth

I just checked the Appearances tab its not there, only 3 masks are showing.

Its on this charackter

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/mightymow

I got the achievement because a friend asked me once if i would like some help with Visions and he decided to go 5 Mask.

Well, the armoury shows you getting all the other masks except Daredevil, so that agrees.

And I still have only the appearances of Long Night and Burned Bridge, even though I most definitely have all 5 masks.

Something is wrong here!

Have you tried Item Restoration?

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/restoration

Can you find any of the masks there?

I just tried and found only the cosmetic items for the two masks for which I have appearances.

I think this must be a bug rather than some kind of problem your side.

Just checked item restoration, nothing there either.

Update

i feel so stupid right about now… i reopened the ticket i had and got a response now… i had it in my bags all the time… bless the patience of this games gamemasters !

so embarrassed -.-’

1 Like

Well at least now you have a mask to hide your shame! :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.