Cant whisper raidleader through Premade Group Finder?

Since today when i queue up through Premade Group finder the option to Whisper the “Group Leader” is greyed out. Both before queuing and while in queue. Is this a bug? I never had this problem before.

Not sure if this “bug” should be posted here, if not i will remove it again.

Hey Vathir,

When you look for groups and right click one of the listings, you should indeed have an option to “Whisper Leader”. If you cannot see that, please take a screenshot and share that with us here.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Tried to link a screenshot but says i cant upload any links. I do get the option to whisper but because it is greyed out i cant “use” the option.

Ah gotcha, thank you for clarifying that Vathir. Do you see a pop-up when you mouse over that (Whisper Leader)? I know that some addon’s can block this feature at the moment, so test this again after going through the steps to clear your UI (addons).

Cheers for the suggestion, will try it out!

I was having the same issues as you were having, i did a little research and it seems that the addons “Character Quick Link” and “Armory Quick Link” seem to be blocking the ability to whisper group leaders.

If you have these addons installed try disabling them and see if it works.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing that information! Addons can be handy and fun, but can also cause some odd issues at times. :slight_smile:

THanks for the tip (little late reaction). Will take it off directly!

Edit: I just tested it and it fixed it indeed! Much tanks @zétté . Weird i didnt get the notice of your reply earlier lol.

1 Like

Happy to hear that helped!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the tip worked perfectly for me ! :slight_smile: