Capping vault, to kill Sark or not?

So I have currently leveld multiple melee alts to get my hands on A*scandy and I’m wondering if killing Sark after Echo of Neltharion will increase the chances on the 2H? Does it have any effect on itemelevel rewards and thus twohand weapon?

Best of regards, a pvp zugzugger who’s first season of proper pve since 2012.

It’ll reduce your chances because it’ll add sarkareth’s items to the loot pool on your vault slots without enabling another vault slot.

Unless you also want items from Sarkareth it’s best not to kill him if you’re looking for a specific item from your vault.

Vault from Sarkareth can contain the best dps trinket for lots of classes and specs so it’s sure worth it.

Beacon to the Beyond is also pretty much useless for a lot of classes, and given this particular person’s interest in PvP I can’t see them wanting it either.

Great for healers, tanks, and Monks / Rogues though.

The cloak from him also has no stamina so it might be bad for melee classes but good for casters in PvE. Yeah and I would love to replace my 405 eye of skovald with that Sark trinket.

how high are the chances to get the trinket from the vault though?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.