Carries for gearing what do you recommend?

Hi all,

I am a returning player to WoW after 5 months out: work and social demands kept me away. I still don’t have more than a few hours a week to play, as I want to get back into the game and enjoy running higher keys. I was wondering which carries would you recommend as the most effective and enjoyable at present?

I have noticed a lot of spam in services chat for different carries for WoW Gold and I don’t know which one to pick.

I’m probably going to just play Ret Paladin at present. I need to capitalise on always getting my vault reward each week… which mythic + should I be aiming for each week please? to get the best item level in balance with current prices?

I was thinking of a carry a week on mythic +15? But, what about a carry for the heroic dungeon? Is that worth it gear wise?

Thanks

You’re asking us to recommend someone to boost you through M+?

Why not? It’s so official by now, I’m kinda surprised Blizzard aren’t selling the carries, or the gear, themselves.

Here are your M+ item level rewards:

But you have to balance that against prices. I’d advise you join the WoWMarket Discord. Very well run place, where all the various teams and guilds come to advertise keys and bundles. You can compare and chat with them in a bit more peace and quiet than you will find on the AD Trade channel.

There is a big difference between the usual prices for an M+15 at maybe 200K and an M+20 at maybe 700K++.

Heroic dungeon is worth nothing, but if you want to do three Heroic Raid bosses for the choice of 1 Heroic Raid piece in your Vault, I suppose. Personally, I wouldn’t pay for that as well as M+, certainly at the start. I suppose as time goes on, the boosts will get cheaper and you will start getting duplicate pieces in the Vault, you might consider it worth.

1 Like

Boosting for gold aslong you sell it is in the boosting party isnt againt ToS tbh. So why not.

Yeah, I didn’t think to say that, and I should have.

Trade for gold only. And Blizzard don’t guarantee any trades.

So be careful who you trade with. Sometimes people just take your gold and log off. You can’t investigate people in Trade. That’s why I suggest the WoWMarket Discord, where the same people advertise regularly and have a reputation to maintain.

Also, when you do trade gold, be sure you’re trading with the right person!! :stuck_out_tongue: Especially when you’re trading with an alt of the booster he made on your realm, people who know what’s happening stand in the spot and wait for boostees to trade gold to them by mistake. :rofl: Funny, but maybe not so much if it’s your gold.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the very kind replies.

I will check what the reward is for doing 3 heroic dungeon bosses against the item reward for a mythic 20+ and compare the cost in gold.

I have read everything you all said and it was all helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

Again, Heroic Dungeons do nothing.

The Vault responds to Raid Bosses, M+, and Rated PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.