Casting with fist weapons

Something real fun from legion was being able to cast with the fist of ra-den drawn, it gave shaman something unique about them and didn’t interfere with any animations since it was a fist weapon plus it meant we actually looked like we were using those shields that spent 10 years just chilling on our backs. It’s still do-able now but I find it weird you have to use the artifact appearance for it, I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t be possible with any fist weapon
I don’t really have any insight to glean other than pls gib fist-casting blizz thank you and much love

(side note I think there should be an option to cast with any weapon for all caster specs but I know I’m farting into the wind with that dream)

well you can do that, if you equip a fist weapn. There just are no int fist weapons beside the artifact, the character boost weapon and the evoker legendary.

I mean it is the same grip that you cannot mog dagger and offhand into a 2h staff.
Maybe in 10 years they are able to fix this…

There’s loads of int fist weapons but all of them get sheathed while casting except for the artifact weapon, that’s my point
There’s precedent for it working, I don’t see why it can’t be used more

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.