Casual but active player looking for Guild

Hello all!

Like the title says; I’m a casual but active player, who’s looking for a Guild.

I’m currently playing Rogue, and I would like to do any and all content the game has to offer. I’m not striving to push the top tier challenges, but more in the market for a friendly place to get some M+, casual rated PvP and maybe even some raiding done. Most of all a place hang out and chat while I’m online. Maybe even make new friends.

I’m currently very casual, but it’s not by choice. I’m fairly active, but since I mostly play by myself, I’ve had to rely on random pugs etc to get anything done. So since last week’s “Bunus battleground honor event” I’ve been getting my gear from the Honor vendor.

But like I said; I’m up for M+, Arenas, Rated BG, and raiding too.

So if you think a boomer Rogue, with enough free time to play games, sounds like someone you’d consider having in your guild, please give me a shout-out.

My battle tag is: Behemian#2779

I might consider moving server, if it’s the right guild.

Thanks!

• C

Hi there,

Imaginary Squad are 10/10HC, 1/10Mythic casual raiding guild on Stormscale server who are always looking for socials! We have weekly CN normal/HC runs. We are also recruiting more M+ players to increase our roster.

As for PVP, we dabble a bit with Rbgs and we have a few players that focus purely on PVP but this isnt a weekly thing. A few guildies are looking at setting up RBGS on a weekly basis.

If you’re interested then give me a whisper in game :slight_smile:

Best of luck
Patastis

Hey there, I was wondering if you are still looking for a guild? We, Reckless Illusions are always on the look out for new people. We are a friendly guild with lots of returned players and new players. We try push a lot of m+ and recently started in Castle Nathria. If ur still looking or want more information hit me up in game on Nyxxín.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.