Casual player LF Friends to play with / Birlikte oynayabileceğim kişiler arıyorum

[English/Turkish]

Hello friends, I’ve returned to the game after a long time and I’m looking for friends to play with. I play on the Silvermoon server, Alliance side. I’ll be playing casually, going through all the DLCs one after the other, completing one before moving on to the next as much as possible. I’m not concerned about rushing to complete end-game content. I’ll also be interested in pet battles, professions, mount collecting, achievements, and other aspects of the game from the oldcontent. Afterwards, we can also do the current content together. If you’d like to play together, my in game nick is Exedu, and my Battletag ID is İlker#2622. Feel free to add.

Selam arkadaşlar, uzun bir sürenin ardından oyuna geri döndüm ve birlikte oynayacak arkadaşlar arıyorum. Eğer ilgileniyorsanız Silvermoon server’ında oynuyorum, Alliance tarafındayım. Casual olarak, sırasıyla tüm dlc’leri sindirerek, mümkün olduğunca birini tamamladıktan sonra diğerine geçerek oynuyor olacağım, son seviye içeriğini tamamlamak ya da rushlamak gibi bir derdim yok onun için acele etmiyorum. Eski dlc’lerde pet savaşları, professionlar, binek toplama, achievementler ve oyunun diğer kısımlarıyla da olabildiğince ilgileneceğim. Daha sonrasında güncel içeriği de birlikte yapabiliriz. Eğer birlikte oynamak isterseniz nick’im Exedu, Battletag ID’m İlker#2622, ekleyebilirsiniz.