Casual returning old-school player looking for Guild

Hey,

Just returned to wow after getting teased a bit by classic, felt nostalgic as I played from launch but had a type of phased drop-out/reduced playtime during mid-wotlk… been playing all expansions since but always getting in the middle or late-stage of an expansion lurking around in the background.

Anyways, realized I want to get back to wow and my previous activity-drop was mostly due to IRL in terms of career, building a house and stuff just consuming to much free time I removed gaming from my life for like 6+ years completely, now it’s back to the roots, built some type of PC with specs that looks good on paper and put up a 34" curved gaming monitor and the man-cave was born.

Looking for a group of mature and/or older players for casual content, primarily looking for the social aspect really, the few people I still know who plays are scattered all over classic and retail, on different factions and servers, I settled on going Alliance on a new server as I also have alt’s here and there.
I wouldn’t mind dipping my toes into difficult content from a performance aspect, I am just cautious on the time-investment, trying to keep it realistic over time.

Mythic+ dungeons seems in my opinion awesome, I really love the concept of a small group doing challenging content.

I am probably going to spend some time going back exploring old content, for no obvious reason, grinding old reputations, gathering nostalgic transmogs, just doing random stuff cause I really love the game tbh.

Tried to give a more than brief picture of what I’m looking for, i’d rather be going solo for a couple weeks and find a good match rather than guildhop around to much.

Decided to roll as Paladin, never really played the class more than once for a test and it’s good with 1 character than can do all 3 roles as I tend to become an altoholic, hoping this could be a fix for that.

Hit me up , here or Coffeebreak ingame on Silvermoon Alliance.

Hi there, if you’re still interested in looking for a guild we’re recruiting here at Dungeons and Flagons.

If you’re interested in joining feel free to contact me through my battletag: drunkendwarf#2918

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.