[CATA Bug] BG's are not rewarding honor

As the title states, BG’s are currently rewarding little to no honor.

EDIT: Further to my first post. I’ve found out the following: The honor gains albeit do still seem low, seem in line with what patch 4.0.1 brought in. However what isn’t correct is the cost of the PvP gear. Looking at various sources, a 277 pvp shield cost a total of 70 honor back in patch 4.0.1. As opposed the the near 2000 cost right now.

There is a bug with the item cost, not with the honor gain.

6 Likes

I hope its a bug we get almost no honor…

I don’t know how much honor it gives.
But keep in mind the cap is 4k, not 75k now.

Get someone in party, and then it shows reward for random bg, even if u que solo. No idea if it rewards u tho.

The honor cap decreased by 18.75 times.
The honor received decreased by approximately 100 times (6.6 honor for a defeat, 30 honor for a victory).
Good job.

3 Likes

it makes no sense, farming 4 hours for 1 offpiece?

1 Like

I should clarify after further investigation.

The honor gains albeit do still seem low, seem in line with what patch 4.0.1 brought in. However what isn’t correct is the cost of the PvP gear. Looking at various sources, a 277 pvp shield cost a total of 70 honor back in patch 4.0.1. As opposed the the near 2000 cost right now.

There is a bug with the item cost, not with the honor gain.

What kind of honor are you getting to get 1 piece in 4 hours… i’ll be lucky to get a piece with 5 days farming 24/7 lol

2 Likes

Please normalize honor prices, 30 honor per bg win, 133 battlegrounds WON for honor cap?

1 Like

Well a win right now rewards around 20 honor. So I’d need to win like 150 BGs to buy the weapon xD to put it into perspective. Definitely not bugged, looks normal to me.

2 Likes

Still not fixed :smiley: I guess that’s just the way it’s supposed to be. You need to grind 2-3 months for full gear

Didn’t you get more honor at level 85? Like a scaling reward. I can’t remember it’s been too long