Cata classic question about Tol Barad

Will the type of server make a big difference? If I play on a PVE server, will I be able to experience this? Will I have to play on some PVP server where 99% is Horde or Alliance?
Or maybe it will be a cross realm zone or something

Im guessing they will do the same thing they did to WG, make a instanced battleground every 3 hours.

They recently made STV in Season of Discovery an Free-for-all pvp event, every 3 hours that last for 30 mins. For all we know they might implement something like this in Cata.
This is pure speculations though, and i guess we’ll know more when the beta/alpha shows up.

I personally hope they spend atleast a tiny amount on pvp focus. So dull/boring watching the only focus this game gets is because of pve.

well it will be just like in cata

one fraction will dominate TB like 99 % of time.

other fraction will win it back at around like 3 am :stuck_out_tongue:

overall TB was a really nice pvp experience so i personaly cant wit for it :smiley:

I can imagine that TB will be an instanced crossrealm battleground due to the same reasoning it was done with wintergrasp. If its not crossfaction, it will be 100% onesided win wise on factionally imbalanced servers.

On another note, unlike wintergrasp, some rewards for dailies in the quest area are actually good. Many, if not most players did the quests there back in the day and it will be the same for cata classic. Blizzard wont be able to fix this for factionally imbalanced servers without crossfaction.