Cata classic transmogrification

for someone who can’t stand cata you sure do talk about it a lot.

2 Likes

True, and forum is place to express your opininon - hoping sometimes against hope to make game more enjoyable.

While this is true you gotta ask yourself the question why do you even bother clicking on a very obvious cata- oriented topic and then posting the same negative response each and every time?

You don’t like cata, that’s fine, to each his own. But joining in a discussion with “cata bad, I won’t play it” doesn’t bring anything constructive to the topic at hand. Not to mention why do you keep bothering yourself? I can’t imagine being negative makes you happy, unless you’re trolling.

The above is by no means being snide on my part. I’m genuinly curious why you keep repeating yourself where you know you’ll meet hostile responses.

Hoping to have Wrath Era servers of course. And still hoping for no account wide stuff (probably in vain).

Not really an answer to my question but okay. Us posting on these forums has zero point zero effect on the game.

So you essentially derail honest cata threads because you cant wrath era servers?
We both know even without account wide stuff you won’t play cata.
I’m not even sure you play wrath because I’ve seen you complain a lot about it before cata was announced, so maybe you just love to complain? Just play era, solved :slight_smile:

Still hoping to have :wink: But realize probably not.

And sorry. more answer.
Mogging interest me bacause like the idea. Would even like mogging come to Wrath Era sever, but ONLY character - not account - wide. Is why I read and comment on this one. If you write of PvP or BGs in Cata - no click for me as no interest.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.