Cata soon! time to purge the wrath babies!

Cata is comming and there is noting you can do about it wotlk zombies!!!

3 Likes

Uhh Cata came and went over a decade ago.

5 Likes

What is this? A blast from the past? Kind of reminds me of the story about a man who returned his book to the library after 37 years

A book on psychedelics returned to a Colorado library 37 years late had a note attached which read, ‘Sorry, so late! It’s been a long strange trip.’

2 Likes

Hm have you seen "married with children " episode when Al returns book to School library ? Was quite good :smiley:

2 Likes

Well yeah I know the show and watched it as a kid but don’t recall that episode. Have to look it up somewhere

Edit: Found it on youtube, that was a funny bit :smiley:

1 Like

PogChair!! the 5ppl who will play cata are giga hyped

I don’t like how we’re rushing a whole expansion in under 12-15 months.

Are we sure people really want MoP over vanilla-tbc-wotlk & Cata?

Even after the MoP refresh event we’re getting in a few weeks…

2 Likes

ikr

In a few years classic will be ahead of retail and we’ll be the obsessive rose-tinted stuck in the past nostalgia freaks!

Seinfeld had a similar episode.

I whould play cata and mop over any other pathetic exp they have.

No idea of the type tbh.

Most the qqs always said cataclysm was the downfall of WoW…

This is more like Back to the Future kind of thing.

The irony of somebody hiding behind a Forsaken forum alt calling other people “Zombies” aside, why are you cheering “Yay! It will put people off!” (If skill- and addon-progression hasn’t sort-of nerfed the expansion anyway), exactly?

Cataclysm’s original release put a lot of people off the game (I have rarely seen Blizzard backpedal on something quite as fast as the “Step up”-thing in dungeons), why would you be looking forward to that?

2 Likes

Well it cant be more dead than Wotlk classic thats for sure so we will see

yeah it’ll be nice to see people enjoy cata for a week before it falls on its face again for being a terrible expansion

have fun

I found Cata to be a great expansion, just marred by the content drought with Dragon Soul lasting an eternity.

2 Likes

Isnt that the case with every expansion xD ppl play it for 1 or 2 month then quit, then the only one to stay are very few people that are doing raid log or pvp arena with friends once a week.

nothing wrong with being wrong, that goes both ways :wink:

firelands was the only high point imo but it was a pretty grim expansion before and after that. DS patch brought a lot of ppl back for transmog though

cata was really empty very early on, more so than other expansions

1 Like

WotLK Classic lasted 19 months, from September '22 to April '24!

I played them all for the entire time, always found something to do, up to WoD. Think I left for 6 months to play GW2 and then BfA I did the same (in protest against something) with ESO.

Classic though? I get to max level and then get bored :dracthyr_shrug: