[CATA] Visual procs for things like Hot-streak and fingers of frost

Cataclysm was the expansion where they added visual procs for things like Hot-streak and fingers of frost? They’re not showing up on my mage or any of my characters. Where are they? I really hope they add the proc visuals soon. It really helps me with the game. It’s especially frustrating on firemage without the flame graphic for hot streak.

1 Like

This is something I feel needs to be brought attention aswell. I have not heard a single word regarding it from Blizzard. Not on the forums, not in any bluepost, not in any Wowhead article. Not one single content creator I’ve seen or heard has mentioned it, either.

It’s a significant feature of Cataclysm and it would be good if we could get some kind of confirmation if this is being worked on, on the table at all or just scrapped.

I understand most people use WeakAuras today, and I do aswell to a certain extent. But setting them up for 10+ different characters with different specs is a time commitment that is completely unnecessary if Blizzard is intending to introduce this Cata feature.