Cata without guild

how much impact those perks are going to affect guildless players?

1 Like

Well, you can google the cata guild perks and see what they do. Then decide for yourself if you can live without it, or not.

We still don’t know what they will keep or tune in the guild system but I’d say being in a guild will be better than not being in one.

Hell, access to the 15min hearthstone alone makes it worthwile.

1 Like

They will most likely nerf some gold perks for guilds but speaking of the other perks, you are in a massive disadvantage in terms of quality of life.

I predict new service from boosters of boosting a guild for solo player, then inviting him and giving Guild Leader role for some €.

There will just be a load of “Guild Perk” megaguilds with no chat again for it.

1 Like

They did say that they will make 10 man guild level faster somehow. Which brings us to limiting guild xp per day to how many unique characters there are in the guild as an option. That alone might stop mega guilds from emerging.

Maybe but still. If we already have some mega guilds on server that are already high lvl, it is better to join them for QoL features then forming your own new guild if you are new group of players, because anyway guild leveling will take some time when you can just join to already max lvl guild. And yes also there will be RMT services selling high lvl guilds (and probably they will use bots, it is good bonus for bots, make gold + also level guild for sale). So i think most of those features should be heavely nerfed anyway.

And that’s where Blizz came in and said they’d make it easier for 10 man guilds to level too. They didn’t say how though so we’ll have to wait and see.

Yes maybe but you still need time if you are forming a new guild, when you can just join mega guild already max lvl.

1 Like

Oh if we’re talking abot a new one… well it kidna depends… if i was playing with old guildies we’d want our own guild to do the things like we want and make a new guild out of it. If i was a solo player - joining a mega guild is the best option for sure.

There is absolutely no upside to not being in a guild in Cata. Just join a levelling one and disable guild chat if it bothers you.

I think they should implement a very similar system to current retail guild perks system; without the Guild advancement feature. That thing made being in a small guild highly disadvantegous