Cataclysm Classic: Rage of the Firelands Update Arrives on 30 October; Firelands Raid on 7 November

Cataclysm Classic: Rage of the Firelands Update Arrives on 30 October; Firelands Raid on 7 November

Brave the inferno and push back against Ragnaros and his wayward loyalists. Should he prevail in destroying Nordrassil, Azeroth will suffer a blow from which it might never recover.

View Full Article

So 1 more month… i gues at that time we will see like 20-30k online on ironforge.pro
Just kill Classic faster, you dont even need to spend money on Pandas or make look like u care, its obvious its gonna be in same awfull state and wont get any attention from players.

1 Like

Yes they just gonna cash in on a panda pre release mount and then gonna shut it down.
Cata launch was the biggest embarresment in gaming history and nobody from blizz took accountability

1 Like

Thanks for this, its mentioned that;

The legendary staff Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest, a weapon of unsurpassed quality that requires a spectacular effort to construct. Like the Shadowmourne questline in Wrath of the Lich King Classic, adjustments have been made to make Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest, faster to acquire on both 10 and 25-player raid sizes.

But there isn’t any mention that I could see of what the changes are? If I have missed it, apologies. If not, could you advise when we could expect to see an update on this please?

1 Like