[Cataclysm] Loot on Boss's/Despawn time

Hi, i already did a ticket about this and the GM suggested to post here in order to help dev’s investigate and resolve the issue.

Last Wednesday (19 June), during the guild run, when we where about to do Loot Council, I notice that the loot from MALORIAK was missing. I was not sure if I forgot to loot the boss or something else happen. To verify, I returned to the boss’s room shortly after noticing the missing loot, but the corpse had already despawned.

I remember during Classic and TBC, the despawn time when a boss has loot was much bigger, up to 3h at least. Now its 30min.
I don’t know if this was a intended change or when this got change. I do understand that this is not a problem in retail because features like Postmaster exist, and this was not a issue before because despawn of bosses with loot was much bigger.

Some times i get Postmaster mail with “Soothsayer’s Runes”, funny that “useless” loot are been sended and the feature exist’s but not with the loot that matter.

Would be interesting if ether Postmaster feature was full implemented like it is on retail or just simply add time on despawn time to unlooted boss’s, this way will prevent situations like the one we got this week.

1 Like

I had this tonight, ran back to boss but had already despawned, so bump

It happened to me just now. In baradins hold I was supposed to get loot from boss. I clicked ‘need’ on item and everyone except one other player passed on loot or had ‘greed’. so one player left the group and the instance before passing. I waited a little. nothing happened. I left the instance, the grp got disbanded. Still no loot. 3 minutes later I went back to the instance by inviting the raid leader and converting to raid and entering BH. No boss corpse, no loot.

Is this working as intended?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.