Cataclysm Wishlist

my wishlist is they bin it, this is literally the expansion that made me stop playing then i played a little of the next ones but not for long until Classic HC got me playing again.

1 Like

The only one of the OPs list that might happen is banning GDKP, all the rest have no chance of happening.

actually if they force people out of wrath onto Cata then that is what we call in the real world being forced on them.

1 Like

gdkps aren’t getting banned lol :))
blizz would bleed subs if their dad gamers couldnt swipe and further lost their supporters in china

GDKP was added to the EULA and is no longer allowed in the game, this means it is ban-able under certain circumstances now not just SoD since EULA covers many game modes and types.

1 Like

Guilds/statics just gonna start to sell raid boosts for lots of gold like we seeing on WOTLK atm, with all gear included. So people still be able to get gear for gold, baning gdkp is pretty pointles for cata.

On one condition: it has a rolling level cap, the first raid opens in two months, and so.

The people who benefit the most from a fresh server are the same who enjoy existing ones: those who can put tremendous amount of time into it.

They will be the first ones to get 16, 20, 22 slot bag recipes.
They will be the first ones to earn next tier gold at 60, 70, 80 and 85, particularly dailies.
They will be the first ones to reach the new zones and scrape the resources.
They will be the first ones to get top gear and cherry pick tier 2 elite to play with.

They will be the same as the current magnates.
All the while regular players are trying to make it to Outland the umpteenth time, get bored and quit. Because they can’t even afford bags and flying they already have on their existing server.

I’m not jelly, just saying it’s 
 idealized.

Oh, you mean, all characters are created at level 80 with professions at 425, and full i251 gear? So we just play Cata on equal footings? Why didn’t you say so.

Extend Cata to one and half year at least.

1 Like

Cataclysm reality.
Server population Low.