CC/DR and interrupts

so m+ boys can kick mobs in m+ because everything in m+ can oneshot you, and you have to do Masspulls in higher keys u cant interrupt those mobs by just normal kicks, it´s not enough, thats why also mw monk was meta in m+ last season because it had a toon of micro cc + kick and good heal

everyone knows, it´s just because of how the m+ designe currently is, and even pve players complain, because the average player in pve is even worse than in pvp, means they dont use half of their toolkit, and u have to do, this means at the end, they wipe allot, and the healer has even more tasks to do

i dont want to use “pve” as an standard excuse, but this is currently the issue

they just designed M+ around the Talent tree, you simply have too much choice there, i would also prefer, when we have more passive´s like in the past, instead of “multiple” short cc´s

Tbh i would rather Nerf or remove some abilities. Like why does Warrior have 2 stuns or dk 2 grips or why can rogue press cheap shot 3 times in a row while oneshoting you + have gouge which used to be half duration of sap but now somehow is almost the same duration but without stealth requirement? Now imagine if youre assa you can also just aoe garrote everyone 4fun. Absolute madness.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.