Celebrate 16 Years of World of Warcraft!

It’s more characters that did this event last year will not get the breadcrumb quest to CoT, some of my alts got it, others did not.

All those costume with charge should become toy.

4 Likes

your korrak is a lagfest

Can we quickly talk about the fact that the post Blizzard made isn’t even correct when it comes to the exp. buff item ? It’s stated as “a Celebration Package item to increase experience and reputation gains by 16% for 1 hour” when the item itself is a consumable that lasts for the entire event ? Blizzard can’t even pay attention to what they copy & paste from their older posts

1 Like

Why Jorek Ironside isn’t Time-Placed anymore ? He was like that in last anniversary so why he isn’t like that now?

1 Like

great anniversary event, can;t even queue for korraks revenge get a error message that says " join as group failed " literally so stupid

4 Likes

“New mounts”

2 Likes

Can we make TWB’s BoA please. It is annoying having 200 or so on lots of alts when toys and mounts can cost up to 3000

Woop Wooop Korrak is back this year, wait the exp has been nerfed into the ground and is pointless. so you have added a NORMAL AV for 16 year anniversary. good job blizzard you’re completely clueless. Christ it gets worse, not even a anniversary raid! just lazy.

reskinned last years anniversary with broken features. Doesnt seem like Blizzard cares one bit about their consumers.

2 Likes

Why is The Originals weekly quest this year? Change it back to daily.

+1 I have nothing to do during this anniversaty and did my darkmoon dailees but I honestly have no idea why I am doing them for 1 bloody currency XD

So actually there is no new mount and nothing new for the anniversary “event”.

1 Like

Last year was a bug with one raid boss too

Small indie company …

1 Like

4 hours in the queue to get korrak’s revenge and still waiting good job blizzard total failure

Yeah thats really disappointing tbh. Just check diretide event valve made to celebrate Halloween in dota2. It’s insane compared to wow event. Sadly.

And keep in mind dotes is f2p

2 Likes

once again asking you to fix the queue its been around 40 hours now

This is the current thread about it on the CS forum. For some reason they merged it into last year’s so ignore the fact that it says ‘resolved’ it isn’t.

The last blue post:-

1 Like

Be nice it is was playable. Lagg is totally unreal. And to think we pay money for this… There is no excuse for a consumer experience this bad in 2020.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.