15th Anniversary - Korrak's Revenge - "Join as a group failed"

Well, I can’t play Korrak’s Revenge too, I own both BfA and SL, and I am actively suscribed in terms of gametime. Getting “Failed to Join as Group” on all my characters.

Great work Blizzard, you have shown yet again how lousy you are nowadays. My friends are playing, working together towards the mount and I will be left on ice for a couple of days it will take you to fix this.

2 Likes

Since last thread was from last year, im starting a new one. As stated in the title, People cannot join Korraks Revenge, getting “Failed to join as group”. Both as a group and without.

1 Like

yup and i bet that blizzard is not making any efford to get it fixed soon. Its a big joke this game.

:frowning:

If you bothered to read some of the other threads about this issue, and theres a lot, instead of making YAT (yet another thread), then you will find a nice “helpful” blue reply, explaining that the issue has been identified and they are now working on a fix.

I will leave you to dig it out.

Hey Folks,

We are currently investigating this. Sadly, we do not have a work around or an ETA at this time.

Apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

14 Likes

I’m getting the same issue, with both BFA and Shadowlands purchased.

8 Likes

How come you went from fixed it to not ? Do you guys just post random messages to calm the crowd?

2 Likes

The message about “fixed it” was from November 2019. It is possible the level squish that happened in between might have un-fixed the problem.

#multidollarcompany

I’ve got the same problem BUT! its only on 1 faction this problem Occurs to me, i can not sign up on any of my Alliance chars, but all my Horde chars have no problem signing up. though there is a 37 min queue time on horde.

Recap for me:
SO HORDE = fine no problem signing up.
Alliance = “Failed to join as group”.

#clearlyneverbeeningamedevelopment

How is this still not fixed?

2 Likes

I don’t suppose there is any update on this?

still doesnt work for me as horde

Doesn’t work for me either (horde) since yesterday. What a joke.

crap aint working for me neither - 1 year later

2 Likes

Cant be seriously real :smiley: Same issue last year, and they are still “investigating” this? :smiley:

2 Likes

One day still cant join. How Blizz dont time fix it? Ago blue posted said go fix it.

Horde queue does not work. But alliance character works on my chars.