Celestial Observer set dissapeared

i see other xmogs from shop allso disappear like - > Jewel of the Firelord

1 Like

5 times in 2 days my Firelord store helmet has disappeared. I’ve had to transmorg my helm 5x for 70g each time. This is beyond a joke at this point. 5x in one day!!! I wonder how you would feel if the money I paid for it disappeared out of your bank Blizzard? Oh you would come after me and probably ban my account, right?

4 Likes

Gone this morning and then returned tonight.

It is annoying having to pay 450 gold each and every time to re-apply it.

2 Likes

Yup, I’ve paid at least 1500 gold already to put it back, and it’s really annoying because it keeps breaking my mogs. It happens on all characters at once, and not even the individual parts come back.

3 Likes

3x more in one day, The transmorg is pointless. It goes off more than it stays on.

Agreed - I’ve stopped using it now.

Blizzard please sort this out, people paid real money for this - also please remove the tmog cost on this while the problem remains (actually tmog cost should go from the game but it is a start)

2 Likes

Can any Blizzard people please tell us if this issue has been resolved or will it be resolved in patch 9.2?

Blue post 2 days ago…

It’s been an issue since before Shadowlands so I doubt there will be a fix in 9.2, but we can hope.

1 Like

Even now its happened, even the murloc egg tmog has disappeared from my apperances.

Still says theyve been purchased in the ingame store so i assume its still an ongoing bug?

Happening to me today, the Celestial Observer’s Armor Set is gone from my inventory and current transmog even though it’s showing as purchased in the shop menu…

That’s because the bug is not fixed. It will reappear in your inventory (when it feels like it)