Celestial tounyment

why have you changed this so much and made it impossible to complete now, I beat the first three trainers then went onto the 4 celestials and cant get past the first one, Xu-Fu cub of Xuen, it heals for 100% after a couple of turns, it never used to be like this, why change things and f**k things up, I really dont understand why you have to do things like this

If something had changed to make it harder, we would have heard.

For sure, the Xu-Fu page on Xu-Fu’s Guides would be overrun by complaints, but I don’t see any. https://wow-petguide.com/index.php?Strategy=228

How many times did you try it? What strat(s) were you using? Do you have a log? If it was just once, did his Feed maybe crit? (5% chance)

tried every combination on YT, I have nearly seven hundred pets so plenty of options, and tried everything, he would not go down, his health stayed really high no matter what I tried and then boom he healed for 100% and wiped me, I really dont know whats going on, I waited purposely for this time so I had a really good combination of pets to be able to get the celestials and now Blizz have moved the goal posts AGAIN

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.