Celestial Tournament - got the achievement, still cannot join

As far as I know the only requirement for joining the Celestial Tournament is the Pro Pet Group achievement (raising 15 pets to lvl 25), which I got several weeks ago. However, when I talk to Master Li and click that I want to join, the “you do not meet the requirements for the chosen dungeons” message appears.

Has anyone encountered the same issue? Is there any reason why this weird thing occurs?

According Wowhead’s Quick Facts

• Level: 90
  • Battle pet level: 25
  • Requires level 90
  • Territory: Contested
  • Instance type: Scenario
  • Number of players: 5
  • Zone ID: 6771
  • Added in patch 5.4.0.17056

Source: https://www.wowhead.com/zone=6771/celestial-tournament

Also if you bought some of your pets at lvl 25, those does not count toward achievement.

Also-also, if you only just have 15 pets at level 25 you are NOT going to win the tournament, and there are no participation prizes.

As I understand it, from when i completed CT in back in 2013 you need to have the BoF and/or Legendary Pandaren Spirit Tamers defeated (Quest completed) before CT opens up to you. They weigh yer sack so to speak.

The Celestial Tournament (if you dont just follow the work other ppl put in and use their suggested teams strats) is designed for ppl who have proven worthy of attending.

Think of it like the Olympics! The Olympic Council ain’t gonna just let you enter cuz you bought a pair of running shoes!

I dunno, maybe the rules have been slackened for ppl that cba, but if you cant enter I’d be looking at doing the signature MoP PB achs in yer Journal b4 going to the CT!

It will break you!
(unless ofc like i said you cheat and use some dudes strat you saw on YT/WH).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.