Chains of Domination question/speculation

Hey, what do you think about Primus in the next content update? 1 key taken, 3 to go, Primus is missing, most possibly Primus is the Runecarver. I THINK, I am not a 100% certain, one of the quests in Maldraxxas we learn Primus was the best forger or something, best forger makes good legendaries.

The Runecarver is a god, so… one is missing, one is jailed known with a nick name.
SOOOOOO blizzard DO NOT KILL the runecarver like you did with the Archon, I like him already. Are we going to save him? Move him outside the MAW? Make us wear 2-3 legendaries at a time?

What is your take on this.

They did not kill the Archon, though.

It looked like a murder to me.

The Archon ain’t dead.
I’d say it goes something like this, The jailer is after the keys (obviously), and needs 3 more.
The Primus probably hid the key, so that Draka is the key for Maldraxxus.

that leaves 2 keys, one with the winter queen, and the last probably with the Arbiter.
So the primus is probably safe.

Draka is a key for many things, good point. Maybe this is why he chained “Runecarver” and took all his memories to find out where he hide it.

Well did Jailer took all his memories? Or the Runecarver scattered them into shadowlands so Jailer would never know.

I was under the impression that the Runecarver did exactly that, scattered his own memories. Probably did that as a safety precaution, to keep them from the Jailer

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.