Champions low dps and heal

Hi,i want to tell you for a long time i have low dps on all my champions cant cross overall 70k i even try to reinstall detils addon nothing work,other problem i have is,i enter in +10 the mobs is doing dmg like for +15 including the bosses wich mean is not doable to reach 3.7k Rio POINTS,i decide to do last thing and report all this here,if problem still exsist on the end season 4,if i dont hit any progress in season 4 i won’t preorder new expansion and continue to play WoW anymore i will go to CSGO. (It’s very important to tell you i follow my rotation on all my alts and still doing overall 70kdps ) i have monk 490 ilvl and doing 70k dps.

What exactly is Blizzard supposed to do about that?

1 Like

To incress dmg ofc what else they can do

Wut ? ()()()

What ‘‘wut’’ am following my rotation and still have overall 70k dps,its scripted to cant cross 70k dps,i want to do dps 500k like evryone else or i will leave the game.

Please don’t, we need you.

3 Likes

You might want to post at your class’ forums for advice from the other players. Blizzard cannot just magically up your damage or heals even if you cant’ reach the same numbers as other players playing the same class/spec.

Dude I don’t need advice, i follow my rotation and still have 70k DPS overall while other players have 500k, which means is scripted ofc blizzard can remove that ‘‘blockade’’ so my dps can rise from 70k to 500k like other players.

im doing more on my 430 ww i played for 30 minutes since DF release

im sorry my friend but you’re just telling us that youre suffering from a massive skill issue idk what else to tell you

Obviously something is wrong, but without seeing logs of your gameplay nobody can even try to guess what might be wrong - be it some mysterious bug only affecting you or something else.

1 Like

I give this troll post a 3/10 :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6vq9PbXkGNpdL71M#fight=4

skill issue detected, opinion rejected

Troll go away please. I play this game 9 years,don’t tell me skill issue,on my mage on my hunter bm and mm , on my monk all of them 70k dmg overall,go troll somwhere else please,and those logs are not of mine even if they are they are very very old.On ticket they send me here,on forum trolls,so after season 4 i will stop playing and that’s it problem solved.I won’t chek anymore this post is enought for me i cant watch trolls.If they fix it am in game if they don’t fixed simple am out.

Stop pressing just two buttons then.

Nobody is trolling here, except probably you. There is nothing here for blizzard to fix, the game is working as intended, if you cant pull more than 70k dps with those item levels, thats on you, not the game.

6.5/10 both for the funny (troll) thread and your DPS. Best i can do.

either untreated mental illness or lack of reading comprehension

these logs are from yesterday :+1:

1 Like

You need to grab a higher ilvl weapon, your problem will be solved.

you know right thet mage and hunter vaste diffrend monk well not hard but hard play you need learn menge u recource monk rule tump less u press better

thay can stop bugging toons