Change Alleria hair color

That’s a likely possibility, but I don’t think she’d be as neutral as Valeera is.
Valeera is opposed to the Horde and the Alliance fighting at all.
Alleria hates the Horde, or well, she used to anyway. I haven’t seen her be as confrontational as Genn for example. So I don’t know where she stands on that matter now.

But then again, that’s the Alleria who sought revenge and pursued the Horde through the portal. Then returned to find her people aligned with the very enemy she pursued.
What Alleria would think had she remained in Azeroth and seen that the Humans are capable of betraying them as well?
I don’t know.

And yet she was chill with going for a wander with its Warchief.

I mean sure, it was her -sister-, but still.

She then rocks up out of nowhere and helps a bunch of Horde with their Void Problem. Sure, its -similar- to her, but she’s still ventured into Horde Turf to find them, I mean sure, Umbric’s mob had been Exiled by this point (Though clearly hadn’t read the small print about what ‘Exile’ means) but they were still Blood Elves at that point.

Ultimately you’re right though, we just don’t know what an Alleria who had remained on Azeroth would think about things right now, as when she returns she is just pretty much presented with a Fait Accompli.

Ahh, the joys of Interdimensional Time Travel…

1 Like

She’s supposed to have green eyes tho, because any high elf that has been to outland has green eyes

I wonder how she would have reacted if the Alliance decided to attack Quel’thalas

I’ll add my but here
She wasn’t there when Garithos kept sending blood elves on suicide missions, hoping that they’d die.

Already mentioned, nothing to see here. No illusion, no text, all good. move along.
K̶e̶a̶l̶’̶t̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶r̶i̶t̶h̶o̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶w̶d̶ ̶(̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶,̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶i̶d̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶e̶e̶m̶e̶d̶)̶.̶ ̶F̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶V̶a̶r̶e̶e̶s̶a̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶a̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶e̶r̶i̶a̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶l̶i̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶e̶r̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶L̶o̶r̶’̶t̶h̶e̶m̶a̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶d̶e̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶o̶u̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶a̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

1 Like

Well, I mean…they did.

Thats why the Blood Elves joined the Horde. Sending a Naval presence and armed soldiery to hold land and attack Neutral citizens is pretty much an attack.

Logically how would she have reacted? The way a Ranger-Captain of Quel’thalas is expected to, absolute ferocity and cunning savagery against a hostile invader.

-Blizzard- Logically how would she have reacted? “Aww but its Alliance, they loves us really…Plus their human males are so appealing”

I already added your “but” in a post further down in the same discussion.

:arrow_down:

Ye, I noticed that part after posting it. Just ignore that.
The garry part is my only but now.
As in, her former allies kinda screwed them over big time.

1 Like

Oh I meant Valeera lol but yes Alleria’s reaction would be interesting too

This post and some of the comments felt like trying to read a letter soup

She’s really fine, a unique look for a key character. She’s easily distinguished from the other Void Elves and High Elves too for that matter.

If anyone should get a new model it’s Gazlowe. Right now I can’t see the difference between him and an ordinarie Goblin vendor.

Goblin pls she has had that hair before Blood elves existed.

Alright, I’ll bite. I’ll explain what the goofy backstory is with all this, as a show of how pointless it is to argue anything that has to do with WoW lore.

Alleria isn’t a void elf. She consumed a void essence to obtain more power, and learned to resist the whispers. Void elves were a small sect of blood elves who decided they wanted to further the research an old enemy was doing (the one you destroy at the end of the Tranquillien questing experience).
Turns out blood elves were right to fear that guy, because the ritual went horribly wrong and the elves only barely got saved, but remained infused with the void.
Exiled, lost, and helpless, Alleria helped them control the whispers because she is the only one so far who hasn’t gone insane from taking in so much void power or whatever. Thus, she’s the only one able to teach the type of control it takes.

Void elves are like a ritual gone wrong, with void marks on them to show what’s within. A science experiment gone wrong, a fluke, a miracle last second save. Alleria is a regular high elf, who successfully completed her own separate ritual with the help of that Locus-Walker dude and some Adventurers (the players).

Basically, Alleria and the void elves both did separate, different science experiments on their own. Alleria knew what she was doing and had a teacher, and so she succeeded. The void elves had almost zero clue, failed, nearly caused a catastrophe and were saved at the last second, but too late to undo the damage to their bodies.

Light-skinned void elves are just a player choice compromise to end the high elf debate because they want to give in but can’t agree internally on whether they should add a 3rd thalassian skeleton allied race or not.
Lore reason is basically “??? idk fill in the blanks with your own guesses” because WoW has always put gameplay before lore. I’m choosing to just think that light-skinned void elves are ones that are learning to master the void better than their peers due to having studied for longer or harder. Or maybe the visiting high and blood elves just study the same type of void that the current “shadow” priests do because they’re already void priests… Not buying the theory that they’re new void elves, though. The void seems to require some kind of absorption into your body to work as a source of power. Except for shadow priests, apparently.

See? It’s a mess. Might as well not argue about whether or not she “deserves” her blonde hair. Blizzard doesn’t take WoW lore too seriously, neither should you. It’s just a fun game where you can be whatever you want.

Actually, I think the OP is only joking and you are the one taking it a bit too seriously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh and let’s not forget anduin. What is he? Paladin? Priest? Pick a class dude.

Anduin is a priest, as was Tyrande and she used a bow.

Npc’s don’t use the same principles for classes like players do.

There’s a concept called sarcasm.

It is used in response to something obviously ridiculous or stupid in a jokingly mocking tone.

So when you see someone complaining about alleria hair, saying she’s not blood ELV, you know their post is ridiculous. So you respond with sarcasm.

But thanks for the instructions in regards to how characters work in world of warcraft.

1 Like

My headcannon is that some fractioned of the Silvercovenat will become void elves. How you may ask? Something like how illidan bassicly made more demon hunters. Alleria and the void elves will find another way to become voidy but this time with less side effects , same as how Illidan is constantly in his demonform but his demon hunters are only partially demon. Also i think this will give Blizzard the way out to finally write out the Silver covenant as they have been trying to do for so long.

It’s all about the interest here, we’re not in the horde.

We’re not amateur especialy at genociding freaks and place, since we have more interest to let Que’thalas aimless and those 3 random idiots finally fighting each others for power we’re not gonna make a sweep.

We have nothing to win in a strong and unified under a king or queen Quel’thalas you are of no importance, king junky and his dynasty have been taken care off at the first moment you went in game, so was lady random at the Arathi warfront it does is canon.

We have already made sure humans>elves, if you want us to come for you first you have to possess something we would want or be a threat and you have none of that. check mated your kind already some years ago :grin:

I think the OP is being sacrastic about how restrictive the VE looks have been so far compared to how much of a normal high elf Alleria looks when she wants to.

1 Like

Goblins should get Alleria hair colour