Change auction house to stop predatory players + bots?

Yeah so there’s a thing where they just sit there and the bot or player lists something, lets say luredrop - Most listings are above 34 gold for me for a rank 1 right now. What they will do is, list one of them (just one) at, say, 19gold. And they get an influx of people who are just quickly clicking their items and selling, not realizing someone is quite literally scamming them.

Simple fix: available items create average price as the default listing buyout price.
34 gold 23 silver has 29 items available,
34 gold 24 silver has 14,781 available,
34 gold 25 silver has 14,605 available,
34 gold 26 silver has 191 available.
It would be very easy to say, 34 gold 24 silver is the lowest price people are willing to sell luredrops for.
But currently - one guy lists a luredrop for 19 gold 53 silver, and suddenly the default buyout is now 40% lower than the majority of listings.
Nobody should be able to single handedly lower the default listing price for an item and imo it’s predatory, only a specific type of person would do this to take gold from unsuspecting players.
Call me whatever but most people might not even realize how much gold they’ve lost from this.
Bear in mind I’m not saying you shouldnt be able to sell items cheap or expensive, i’m just saying, the DEFAULT listing price should NOT be the lowest price if there’s more listings that are higher

Is the core suggestion of the OP.

That said, if the default listing price would shift to “average highest” or just “highest” players would then wonder why their stuff won’t get sold no?

Simple fix is to pay attention when posting.
AH was always free market, prices where always set by players freely.
Or do you want someone to buy all that Luredrop at 34g and repost at 1000g? Noone could lower the price to normal