Change Legendary Item Stats

Hi, is it possible to change the stats on my legendary ring?
I would like to remove haste and add crit.

1 Like

Reforging is a thing of the past, as of this moment you’ll have to re-create your legendary if you would like to have different stats.

However once Torghast has maximum layers it will be much easier to craft/upgrade legendaries. That will still take awhile though.

2 Likes

I think there should be an option to take your legendary to the runecarver with two new stat missives and modify the stats, at least once, in case people messed up when they made it initially. Newer players could feel discouraged as they learn more about the game and not be able to change.

I am personally annoyed at crafting my best PvP legendary without versatility because I didn’t realise it was best for PvP at the time and wanted it for PvE, which I have now replaced with a stronger PvE legendary.

Constantly reforging to balance your stat weights though would not be fun (like old-school reforging), so having a one time reforge limit, or some kind of cooldown for this utility at the runecarver, would be an acceptable solution.

27 Likes

Please don’t necro existing posts. If you want to provide feedback or suggestions for WoW, you can do so via the other, Non-Customer-Support forums.