Change m+ already

You are being punished because it was you that put together the group with randoms.

Is it fair?
Difinitely not.

There are communities and guilds for mythic+ that have a higher chance of getting players that don’t leave because they have a reason to maintain a good reputation, it’s a shame some players needs something like that to stick around.

Let me give you an example:
Last week I had a ML 21; I invited Tank/Healer, they were premade, and random DPS.
The key was definitely not in time, when we arrived to the last boss the group wiped two times (and it was already above the timer). I left the group and tried a 20.

I didn’t felt punished, it was my key and left because I didn’t want to waste an hour of my time in a key that would give me nothing.
If I get punished for leaving people could take advantage of this and make a 40 minute run into a 1.30 runs.

If you can’t stand leavers, you should try to avoid PUGs. Find a establish group, on this kind of groups it makes sense to not leave a key since you learn from your mistakes as a group.

1 Like

A good player is observed by a combination of many failed runs coupled with good runs.

A bad player is observed by having a perfect score of 0 failed runs and only good runs done with pugs.

The first player shows you the truth, the second shows you a pretty lie.

1 Like

man I love all the salty snowflakes in posts like these :slight_smile:

Especially in the higher key regions (20+) it’s pretty normal that people leave once it’s clear that the dungeon can’t be timed anymore. It simply means that it’s pointless to continue as people don’t do those keys for gear (they do them for score).

It sounds like the people complaining are the typical weekly-no-leaver players

Also, stop crying and join a guild or community to do keys with people you like. If that’s too much for you maybe an MMO isn’t the right game genre for you.

2 Likes

At the end of the day, nothing matters other than wether or not you specified untimed or not.

you can not gain information on a players attitude via raider io and thus you can only reasonably exclude people via their failed runs on your particular key as a player could easily do 20x runs and never overtime once, completed runs show nothing other than that person being able to do the dungeon while untimed runs show you that the person can fail and likely not care about your timer, which is why they are completing the dungeon with the failed time.

untimed logs are useful to determine wether someone will respect your timer or not when you are specifically going for increased dungeon level.

Regardless, it is not a well designed system for an MMO… the timer alone is the problem itself and not the people playing around the timer.

1 Like

Scared of Dungeons is a nice option if you just wanna do some chill keys and not care about timer, ilvl, metasetup and so on. Just wanna throw in that its NOT meant to be a pushing community since we sometimes get ppl who join and thinks it is.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-scared-of-dungeons-eu-en/10306?u=sinaaki-argent-dawn

1 Like

you’re tired of depending on other players in a multiplayer game?
did you actually type that and think about what you just said?

1 Like

Run with friends, join a guild, join a community… Yawn.

2 Likes

If it was a pushing community it would be called “Dungeons are Scared of Us” :D, Right?

1 Like

Something like that :joy:

1 Like

Don’t invite 5440 rio players to the group, they are super toxic, beyond salty and will leave on the first slightest mistake. Esp tanks, their salty level is on steroids.
Just take ppl between 1200-1800 rio, these are least toxic and are still decent players.
Also you can risk taking someone with 500rio, they will be motivated to stay till the end, but the quality might be questionable at best :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are talking to somebody who thinks booster wreck keys so they can sale more boosts.
They will argue all day they are right even when proven wrong .

Timer isnt the problem its a player problem looking for an esay excuse to cover there own inability to do the content .
Guilds/friends/communitys are there its your own poor choice to pug so therefore sorry to say its down to you .

2 Likes

This… this doesn’t get talked about enough. For all the complaining about RNG, somehow we don’t care that access to dungeons is RNG. Let’s say I want to farm KR+15 for my bis non-raid weapon. I can do that maybe 2-3 times before the party finder runs out of KR+15s. I can’t make my key a KR+15. The key I get is RNG, too.

The problem you’re facing is people caring about their rio. And due to how rio works, you don’t want to stay in a key that will take too long, as it won’t boost your rio. The entire system of m+ and rio together encourages this playstyle - the run goes exactly as you see it on youtube, exactly on the path told to you by the MDT and any diviation is a waste of time, so you might as well quit.

And these degenerate players are the dpss who get invited the most, because they have the highest RIO.

Well i for example i partly blame rio for this.

Many players think that a failed run hurt their “image” in the eyes of others because they failed xyz run and its shown on a 3 rd party website.

People left in Legion too, but ever since rio came up, people do it more often.

And you also cant say rio to track leavers, because they cant. They feed from blizz data, and blizz doesnt track leavers.

Rio is inherently toxic tool… why those “MEGAMINDS” who developed this bs didnt made leaver IO too???
imagine dying in arena and leaving it before it ends and get no minus rating

“WHY DO I HAVE TO EARN MY ENTRY TO MY KEYS, WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?!”

“MAKE MY MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER GAME TOTALLY SINGLE PLAYER”

Offt, such bad takes.

1 Like

Because blizzard has not made a system for it themselves, and for any decent player that like to play keys that are not low keys, the addon is a must.
It basically just takes information that blizzard makes puplic and then organizes it nicely, i could go to your armory and get the same information, but it would just take longer.

That is generally not the case at that level.
It’s just that if you’re running high keys, you are not there for gear, you are there for score, and if it’s suddenly not a score upgrade anymore, then there is really no reason to waste time finishing it.

io boosting is very rare. Trust me as a booster in gallywix, 90% or above of boosts sold are for gearing alts, rarely ever with the intention to increase their score.

3 Likes