Change m+ already

You would still miss a tank and we aren’t all Zmøk and floorpov so we would fail and it would not be fun at all. Trash idea truely

1 Like

Still gives people a better shot, even if they can’t time it.

Also stop acting like a Kazzak player lmao.

2 Likes

…at wasting their time. Once someone left, it’s pretty much game over anyway. It’s less frustrating to start from scratch with a lower key than to try to pummel through with a missing person. No amount of scaling will change that.

2 Likes

Nivmie speaking facts once again.

1 Like

It’s a load of rubbish to say that depleted keys make your rio look bad and make you miss out on spots. For one, they don’t make it look bad, they make it look believable. For two, who do you think checks the profile that closely anyway?

The best players in the world have depleted keys higher than probably anyone reading this thread has timed.

5 Likes

Or you should start inviting better people to your groups. What you’re describing has never happened to me.

1 Like

The “best players” do progression of unreasonably high key levels generally in organised groups, by the time you have a set of +20 keys done in time you are already way beyond the relevancy of this thread.

When you are showing people a ratio of 9 failed keys for every 1 successful key, you are going to get declined alot, as soon as people get to the 12-15 mark they will take every slight issue on you as they need a solid, in-time level 15 and they need you to show that you actually care about doing the key in time.

This is what makes mythic plus inherently toxic, the content simply was not designed with fun in mind by putting strict time limits on it and thus you will generally only get a competetive mindset within unless you specifically state it is an untimed run, which can also lead to better successes in the long run if you still select carefully.

I love that emote so much. It says more than a 1000 words.

1 Like

My experience so far is that most people just look at the number of timed +15s. Got a dozen or more? Sure, come in. Hardly anyone ever looked at how many I did not time. RIO doesn’t make it very easy to look at how many you didn’t time, at least as far as I see.

Back in S3, I had a lot of failed runs, because I helped a lot of people to get their weekly, timed or not. Sometimes even carried 3 people in a run. Didn’t affect how many invites or declines I got.

3 Likes

it literally gives you a copy+paste of peoples raider io page so you can go on, press the dungeon you are doing and then you can see that they only timed 1 of that dungeon out of a dozen attempts… you do not care about the other dungeons they did as they are useless information just like the io score.

I’m just saying what is the truth. Scaling m+ is a bad idea. My opinions has nothing to do with what server I play on. Just shows how toxic you are

2 Likes

And for others seeing someone with no failed dungeons screams two things… they bought their runs or they leave at first wipe. Neither is very attractive in pugs i would assume.

7 Likes

that is… not strictly true, if someone has no failed dungeons then it is likely that they simply are not challenged by the current key level and thus there is little reason for them to stick around for a failure and stacked up repair bill in trivial content.

So they leave at first sight of trouble. Like i said.

5 Likes

Thats funny because many other mmorpgs offer endgame solo content that’s relevant. And thanks i know where the door is and i gladly take it because Blizzard is clearly failing to bring the game into this decade.

2 Likes

they key system is just flawed.
Just make it like in d3 since you copied it from it anyways.
Select key lvl and dungeons and it will be the max lvl that you have cleared. You can downgrade as much as you want.

There is one reason they don’t do it:
10/12 dungeon will not be ran anymore because balance is trash and not worth the time or gear.

Also don’t be surprised people leave anything above +17 if you cannot make it in time. The whole purpose of running high keys is to time them. Practice is not a valid argument if you actually pug

hell no, its exactly why people leave a key in the middle of a dungeon their failures are not logged

1 Like

People who progress all have failed keys, al lot of them. People without failed keys are leavers or are boosted.

1 Like

Or are alts that know how to play the dungeons.

even then you have failed runs because you got some badies in grp or f up by yourself.

I am very experienced by the dungeons and can run them in sleep but i cannot time every 15 i run.
With my tank I have a lot more success than with my dds though