Change m+ already

Well i for example i partly blame rio for this.

Many players think that a failed run hurt their “image” in the eyes of others because they failed xyz run and its shown on a 3 rd party website.

People left in Legion too, but ever since rio came up, people do it more often.

And you also cant say rio to track leavers, because they cant. They feed from blizz data, and blizz doesnt track leavers.

Rio is inherently toxic tool… why those “MEGAMINDS” who developed this bs didnt made leaver IO too???
imagine dying in arena and leaving it before it ends and get no minus rating

“WHY DO I HAVE TO EARN MY ENTRY TO MY KEYS, WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?!”

“MAKE MY MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER GAME TOTALLY SINGLE PLAYER”

Offt, such bad takes.

1 Like

Because blizzard has not made a system for it themselves, and for any decent player that like to play keys that are not low keys, the addon is a must.
It basically just takes information that blizzard makes puplic and then organizes it nicely, i could go to your armory and get the same information, but it would just take longer.

That is generally not the case at that level.
It’s just that if you’re running high keys, you are not there for gear, you are there for score, and if it’s suddenly not a score upgrade anymore, then there is really no reason to waste time finishing it.

io boosting is very rare. Trust me as a booster in gallywix, 90% or above of boosts sold are for gearing alts, rarely ever with the intention to increase their score.

3 Likes

can confirm this

Maybe RIO just needs to add a bit in that shows premature leaver count.

Then if you are putting a group together and see that a person has left keys before the timer ran out a lot, you have the option to not invite them.

So, people being held hostages by bad groups?

Yeah, I think I’ll just stand afk then until someone else takes the leave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.