Change the Bombardier talent. Huge oversight

This talent resets charges when you activate CA. However when testing this just slaps you in the weirdest situations, especially on any opener. You essentially have to be content with losing out on damage, as it puts you in the most dumb scenarios, like either wasting two bombs BEFORE CA, or using FS to get ToTS so you can at least get some damage out of the bombs, but then you waste a heavy hitter outside of CA.

Why not change Bombardier so that it grants you 2 bombs without incurring a cooldown.

Or so that CA automatically throws bombs on all enemies around the target. :wink:

That would be great actually, perhaps throw one bomb with 50-100% extra damage.

Or throw one repeatedly during the duration of CA.

Sidenote:
And I still dont get why they changed the dragonfire grenade into the wildfire version with a splash effect behind the target… They could have made it so that the burn dot could stack, so we would have an escalating burn.

It doesn’t feel worth it to press CA unless you already are in melee range atm. The burst just ain’t there.
You have to wait until after CA is done until you get reliable damage. It’s just a lottery with spamming Kill Command. Garbage devs as always.

And losing the 50yd Spearhead charge makes this spec feel much less mobile.

I’m also so pissed about the melee range, you have to climb on top of someone to kick anything.

Agreed.

Now we can play it live, the fact that you have to wait until your burst is over to reliably burst is the peak of retardation. Though this is from a PVP perspective.

It gives a 20% damage boost though.
Together with Spearhead the burst is insane. xD
We also have it every 1 minute, which is one of the fastest burst windows in the game, any other class has longer cooldowns.

I get it, but being able to do 3 ExS for actual burst is actually better than the 20%. I am only talking about say you CC a healer and get to ‘GO’ on a target. I was in world pvp where i died to a shadow priest with him at 2% and half a second later the proc for bombardier ExS came up. Had that have been earlier he would have been dead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.