Change Zapthrottle Soul Inhaler

I guess we had enough “fun” with this degenerate item, but its time you change the way it works. It’s disgusting and frustrating to try and farm a soul without a pet class or a dot class.

I don’t care if there is a way to cheese it, i dont care if you can use a Bottled Putrescence and hope you dont get knockback or stun by the mob.

Spending 45 mins trying to get a single F’’ earth soul this afternoon means the design of this item is beyond terrible and honestly i dont understand how it got the ok to be in live version. Ok someone came up with an “idea”, but that doesn’t mean it should be part of the game.////

Which class doesn’t have a dot or pet?

I mean just invite someone near by? I crafted a frostfire item for a guy and helped him trap the mob for example

Okay, I think we all know that it isn’t all that hard to do and every class can pull it off, but I want you all to also understand that, that shouldn’t justify a poor design. I completely agree with Elycie here. I suggest Blizzard change the Zapthrottle Soul Inhaler, to be able to be channeled while also casting abilities, removing the necessity of DOTs and other outer damage sources.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.