Changes coming 9/7

Age Of Conan

Don’t be so short minded. There are other ways to fix the que issues on. The HVH ques is a destructive fix for the ally, especially in the long therm.

completly agree
I have farmed more then 75k honor with this char and more then 100 marks each before even tbc release with 20min-45min Q’s
TBF they cut the honor gains way to much

Alpha starts today

After that there is a long beta. From alpha to live will be at least 8-10 months, probably more.

100% but you know blizzard
They dont like competition and funding competition so they “usually” release stuff to "fight " other releases.
This is how dumb current blizzard is, this is why we were promissed long time prepatch and we got the shortest one instead
insert meme : “this time blizzard will give you time to prepare”

Agreed, it’s been like this since mid 2000’s and was always possible to do.
Whenever people complain about up to 40-45 min queues, I sense retail players who want that instant gratification.
Vanilla and TBC are supposed to take long, but my guess is that today’s generation doesn’t understand that concept.

1 Like

It wasn’t 40min queues, it was at least 80min queues.

Admittedly it’s not so bad at the moment, just had an 10min queue for WSG (daily) and 20-30 min queues for AB/EOTS. I guess it’s because lots of horde players geared in premades during the test so aren’t queuing any more. It’s an hour for AV but that’s fine, it will be quicker when it’s the daily. If queues stuck like this for the foreseeable future I wouldn’t mind. I only need 18k more honor for ring + offhand, then it’s just a case of grinding 220k honor before S4 starts to upgrade gear each season (ymmv, I don’t need the belts). This is easily achievable just from winning the daily 3 times a week.

I think I’ve just argued myself into thinking faction vs faction doesn’t need to return… assuming the queues now stabilise at 10-30mins, gearing is not going to be hard for horde.

Partially true, but I think many casual Horde PvPers are in mute boycotting mode. They just wait for HvH test results to arrive.

Meanwhile I have alternative suggestion:

Little do you know that the daily is character specific, meaning not everyone has the same battleground daily on the same day.

ok boomer.

Its not like we all played the game since release. or the vast majority.
Todays generation is just not stucking in the past. If we even could play - thats the point.

[quote=“Черница-chromie, post:73, topic:295668, full:true”]

Partially true, but I think many casual Horde PvPers are in mute boycotting mode. They just wait for HvH test results to arrive.[/quote]

I’d say you’re spot on, personally I missed most of the HvH week and i’m simply leveling an alt in hope of actually being able to gear it as well while the HvH is gone. Why waste your time now if it’s actually going to be playable soon again? :slight_smile:

Deal with it, just like the generation before you managed to actually deal with it.

Yea okay boomer

Give minority faction on the server warmode like retail, toggle on for pvp and XP/gold increase

I don’t think that’s the case, it’s been the same on both my characters for the last 10 days, same as the dungeon daily quests. They’re on different accounts as well.

It sadly is the case for the pvp daily. It is not set to one specific battleground atleast it is not on alliance side… my friend typically gets a completely different daily bg quest on the same day than I do.

Then why do I get the same quest, every day, on two different accounts? This has been happening for as long as I’ve been PVPing on two accounts (11 days or so).

it really doesn’t. it took long because people sucked. people were 70 in one day and the bg gear grind is artificially inflated by hour long queues which didn’t exist in 2007 and weren’t expected with cross server battlegrounds

You would not last a week as an Alliance character on a Horde dominated PvP server. That’s the point. And maybe people don’t want PvP server to be single faction servers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.