Changes to log-out rules when legacy transmog farming

As the title implies, i propose the idea of changing the log-out rules when legacy transmog farming. I will give a little analog of why i find the changes necessary and then give 3 examples of how it can be implemented.

I am currently farming thunderfury on 13 different chars. That means that once i have killed Baron Geddon i gotta log out (20 sec) then wait for my char to get teleported to start of instance (5 min i think?). Then log in (load screen), walk out of instance (load screen) then log out (20 sec). I then gotta repeat this 13 times. This is in and of itself extremely monotonous, but if u dont do it, then once reset hits u get teleported to your heartstone, which i have in stormwind.

So i use 20 min each week just looking at load screens for no reason, and thats if i only wanna farm 1 transmog, imagine if i was farming 2…

So i propose to change this in one of the following ways

• Add a teleport out of instance to legacy raid content that u are soloing, like farming in ARPG’s like d4. Might be exploitable in dungeons but raids should be fine since its weekly. This will wastly improve COL, expecially since u are making t-mog farming easier next expansion

• Change so that when u dont leave a raid, then once reset happens u dont get teleported to hearthstone location, but outside raid instance instead. Will save a lot of hassle of remembering to log into chars after not playing them for 20 min.

• Remove the 20 second log out timer so u can instantly leave game

Ty for reading - Kongoli

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.