Chaos Bolt buff!

In rbg with the Shadow Rift you can try to pick out a healer into your group

Itā€™s a flat out buff in both. The increased Chaosbolt damage that came from the PVP talent will be naturally passive in PVP plus thereā€™s the 10% buff, so that frees up one slot to play with.
You can now Havoc Chaosbolts in PVP, too :slight_smile:

No, its 4.5~% nerf to CB in PvP. Check the numbers again.

Edit: Havoc CB in arena is a meme.

2 Likes

It is a change to the playstyle, but a bad one. They need to stop this generator/spender system with the lock. This doesnā€™t work, only for meta it was a good design. But for Affliction, demo and destruction it is garbage. Soul shard should be an Empowerment to our spells not the main spender for dmg.

2 Likes

Come down guys, its a buff - destro is back !
Affliction? Totally destroyed !!!
ā†’ Chanimal Reacts to 9.1 Patch Notes for Shadowlands PvP! | Chanimal Stream Highlights - YouTube

2 Likes

i agree, but i hate destro. it doesnt have the dark art touch the 2 other specs have. i can understand why fellow locks like or even love it, but cant force myself to even though i tried it more than once.

for someone like me, so far it is very disapointing

1 Like

fair enough, true it doesnā€™t have that dark art touch like the other 2 specs have indeed

It has the green fire art which is dark arts. I like destruction as I hate it. Its kind of a love and hate relationship.
I miss my meta lock

1 Like

even though itā€™s overall a nerf to bolt in pvp, the fact that we gain another talent slot and now that we can havoc bolts again itā€™s huge. iā€™m actually so excited for the new patch.

1 Like

I think it is a buff, because of Havoc. Destruction is back in action. And with the Shadow Rift and Bonds of Fel talent there are a lot of out play options

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.